Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 10th September: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitiv.
- Tuesday 11th September: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 12th September: A night in a "osmiza".
- Thursday 13th September: The Revoltella Museum.
- Monday 17th September: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 18th September: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 19th September: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 20th September: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum.
- Friday 21th September: Cinema at school.
- Monday 24th September: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 25th September: The Karst Visitor Center.
- Wednesday 26th September: The Giant Cave.
- Thursday 27th September: The Synagogue.
- Monday 1th October: The "Sage" Path from S. Croce to Aurisina.
- Tuesday 2th October: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Wednesday 3th October: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Thursday 4th October: The Carsic House and the Monrupino fortress.
- Friday 5th October: Cinema at school.
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.