Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 16th July: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitif.
- Tuesday 17th July: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 18th July: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 19th July: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Monday 23th July: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 24th July: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 25th July: The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 26th July: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Friday 27th July: Cinema at school.
- Monday 30th July: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 31th July: Snorkeling in the Miramare WWF Sea Reserve.
- Wednesday 1th August: The Giant Cave.
- Thursday 2th August: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum. Cooking class.
- Monday 6th August: The fisherman path and "Cannovella de' Zoppoli".
- Tuesday 7th August: The Karst Visitor Center. Cooking class.
- Wednesday 8th August: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Thursday 9th August: The Carsic House and the Monrupino fortress.
- Friday 10th August: Cinema at school.
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.