Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 17th July: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitif.
- Tuesday 18th July: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 19th July: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Thursday 20th July: Monrupino and the Karsic House.
- Monday 24th July: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 25th July: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 26th July: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 27th July: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum. Cooking class.
- Monday 31th July: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 1th August: Snorkeling in the Miramare WWF Sea Reserve.
- Wednesday 2th August: The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 3th August: The Giant Cave.
- Monday 7th August: The fishermen path and Cannovella de' Zoppoli.
- Tuesday 8th August: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Wednesday 9th August: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Thursday 10th August: Park of S. Giovanni.
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tour guide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.