Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 22th May: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitif.
- Tuesday 23th May: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 24th May: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Thursday 25th May: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum. Cooking class.
- Monday 29th May: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 30th May: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 31th May: The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 1th June: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Monday 5th June: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 6th June: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Wednesday 7th June: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 8 June: The Giant Cave.
- Monday 12th June: The path through the “pastini” (terracing vineyards) from Prosecco to Miramare.
- Tuesday 13th June: The Karst Visitor Center. Cooking class.
- Wednesday 14th June: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Thursday 15th June: The shipyard Museum in Monfalcone.
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tour guide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.