Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 23rd April, Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitif.
- Tuesday 24th April, Park and castle of Miramare.
- Wednesday 25th April, Visit to Risiera di S. Sabba.
- Thursday 26th April, Visit to the exhibition "Nel mare dell'intimità".
- Monday 30th April, The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 1st May, Excursion in Val Rosandra.
- Wednesday 2nd May, The orthodox churches of S.Nicolò and S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 3rd May, Boat trip to Muggia.
- Friday 4th May, Trieste Film Festival.
- Monday 7th May, Walking along the Napoleonica road.
- Tuesday 8th May, The Giant Cave.
- Wednesday 9th May, Park S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 10th May, The Italo Svevo Museum.
- Monday 14th May, The path through the "pastini"(terracing) from Prosecco to Miramare.
- Tuesday 15th May, The Carso visits center.
- Wednesday 16th May, The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 17th May, A night in an osmiza.
- Friday 18th May, Trieste Film Festival.
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.