Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 9th October: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitiv.
- Tuesday 10th October: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 11th October: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 12th October: Café San Marco.
- Monday 16th October: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 17th October: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 18th October: The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 19th October: A night in an “osmiza”.
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tour guide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.