Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 11th December, orientation walk in the school's surroundings.
- Tuesday 12th December, the Cannaregio district: from Campo San Geremia to Baia del Re.
- Wednesday 13th December, Italian in songs: "Vita spericolata" by V. Rossi.
- Thursday 14th December, Rialto: history and art in the economic heart of Venice.
- Friday 15th December, cinema at school: "Benvenuti al sud".
- Monday 18th December, a walk along the fondamenta in Cannaregio: from Campo del Ghetto to Misericordia.
- Tuesday 19th December, San Marco district: from Campo S. Stefano to the Square.
- Wednesday 20th December, strolling around through the districts: a tour from campo Santa Maria Nova to Santi Giovanni e Paolo.
- Thursday 21st December, Venice changing through the centuries: a walk from Tolentini to the Accademia bridge.
- Friday 22nd December, walking tour from San Giovanni Evangelista to San Giacomo de l'Orio.
Thanks to the co-operation with VivoVenetia, it is now possible to book directly the following activities: