Your lessons will always be held in Italian because it is both the language and the culture we would like you to enjoy. We assure you that in doing so your progress will be quick and lasting. The teaching methodology is based on a fully communicative approach that promotes and encourages students’ active participation. It aims at developing oral and written communication skills. A wide variety of up-to-date authentic material is used in class, as valuable examples of real communication, thus introducing the students to Italian culture and society.
In order to increase and improve your Italian knowledge we use:
- listening activities to improve your oral skills
- oral and written productions
- reading activities to improve your comprehension of written texts
- activities in pairs or in groups
- grammar workshops
- vocabulary exercises
- educational games to learn enjoying yourself
- educational videos to improve your knowledge of Italy and its culture
During the course, the main communication skills - listening, speaking, reading and writing - are equally explored and gradually developed at all levels.
Every week the teachers adjust and enrich the programme of your group in order to satisfy your interests and requirements.