The school is open with our usual offer of intensive Italian group courses.
Courses last three hours a day, with a maximum of 12 students per class.
We offer our program of cultural activities in the afternoon to discover the two cities.
Accommodation options include the possibility of staying in a single room with local hosts and, in Venice, in the beautiful renaissance building of Palazzo Minelli e Contarini.
Istituto Venezia is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. It is a member of:
For many years, Istituto Venezia has been promoting and supporting the teaching of Italian language:
- it coordinates Venice International University courses of Italian for foreigners (V.I.U. is a consortium of 17 university from all over the worls: Università di Ca' Foscari and I.U.A.V Venice, LMU Muenchen, Tel Aviv University, Waseda Tokyo, Boston College, Université de Bordeaux, Université de Lausanne, Duke Durham, Tsinghua Beijing and Tongj Shangai) and the International Centre for Theoretical Physics in Trieste .
- it runs internships and work placements for the Postgraduate Teaching programme of Italian for Foreigners of Ca' Foscari University, Laboratorio Itals.
- it hosts Italian classes for the international association Intercultura.
- it organizes Study Abroad programmes of several American universities (Colgate, Flathead valley, Towson, Purdue, Berkeley, Iowa state, Momoyama Gakuin University).
- the management of Generali, Fincantieri, Ikea, Lidl, Maersk, Jotun, British and American Embassy, Marriott and NH Hotels choose our courses.