Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 6th May: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitiv.
- Tuesday 7th May: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 8th May: The Giant Cave.
- Thursday 9th May: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Friday 10th May: Cinema at school.
- Monday 13th May: The path through the “pastini” (terracing) from Prosecco to Miramare.
- Tuesday 14th May: The Carsic House and the Monrupino fortress.
- Wednesday 15th May: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 16th May: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum.
- Friday 17th May: Cooking class.
- Monday 20th May: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 21th May: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Wednesday 22th May: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 23th May: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Friday 24th May: Cinema at school.
- Monday 27th May: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 28th May: The Karst Visitor Center.
- Wednesday 29th May: Snorkeling in the Miramare WWF Sea Reserve.
- Thursday 30th May: The Revoltella Museum.
- Freiday 31th May: Cooking class.
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.