Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 29th July: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitiv.
- Tuesday 30th July: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 31th July: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum.
- Thursday 1th August: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Friday 2th August: Cinema at school.
- Monday 5th August: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 6th August: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 7th August: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 8th August: The Revoltella Museum.
- Friday 9th August: Cooking class.
- Monday 12th August: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 13th August: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Wednesday 14th August: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 15th August: School closed. Trip to Val Rosandra.
- Friday 16th August: Cinema at school.
- Monday 19th August: The Carsic House and the Monrupino fortress.
- Tuesday 20th August: The Karst Visitor Center.
- Wednesday 21th August: Snorkeling in the Miramare WWF Sea Reserve.
- Thursday 22th August: The Giant Cave.
- Friday 23th August: Cooking class.
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.