Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 21th October: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitiv.
- Tuesday 22th October: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 23th October: The Revoltella Museum.
- Thursday 24th October: A night in an “osmiza”.
- Friday 25th October: Cinema at school.
- Monday 28th October: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 29th October: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 30th October: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 31th October: The Giant Cave.
- Friday 1 November: School closed.
- Monday 4th November: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 5th November: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Wednesday 6th November: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 7th November: The "Bora" Museum.
- Friday 8th November: Cinema at school.
- Monday 11th November: The path through the "pastini" (terracing) from Prosecco to Miramare.
- Tuesday 12th November: The Karst Visitor Center.
- Wednesday 13th November: The Synagogue and the Caffè San Marco.
- Thursday 14th November: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum.
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.