Learning a language is much more than being familiar with its grammar rules: it also entails learning in-depth about the culture it represents. Included in the course price the possibility to improve your knowledge of Italian culture thanks to the social activities.
- Monday 5th November: Walking tour of the city and welcome aperitif.
- Tuesday 6th November: The Miramare Castle and Park.
- Wednesday 7th November: A night in a "osmiza".
- Thursday 8th November: The Revoltella Museum.
- Friday 9th November: Cinema at school.
- Monday 12th November: The hill of S.Giusto.
- Tuesday 13th November: Boat trip to Muggia.
- Wednesday 14th November: The Orthodox Churches of S.Nicolò und S.Spiridione.
- Thursday 15th November: Italo Svevo and James Joyce Museum.
- Monday 19th November: Scenic Walking Trail: The Strada Napoleonica.
- Tuesday 20th Novtember: The Karst Visitor Center.
- Wednesday 21th November: The Park of S. Giovanni.
- Thursday 22th November: The Synagogue.
- Friday 23th November: Cinema at school.
- Monday 26th November: The "Sage" Path from S. Croce to Aurisina.
- Tuesday 27th November: The Giant Cave.
- Wednesday 28th November: The Risiera of S. Sabba.
- Thursday 29th November: A night in a "osmiza".
Download the brochure for the film festival "Tempo di cinema":
It is also possible to:
reserve for free a bicycle. For the lovers of the bike the school organizes one afternoon excursion every week in the area surrounding Trieste with a tourguide. Itineraries are easy and accessible for all, with pauses for sights, a drink etc.
participate in nice sail boat excursions with captain Lorenzo or with our yachtwoman Marina, exploring Trieste's gulf:a day on a sail boat, including lunch and swimming, costs 30 euro per person. These excursions are easy and accessible to anyone.