Enrolling in our courses is really easy! Just read the following directions carefully. If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- Read the general conditions carefully;
- Fill and send the application form;
- The school will reply briefly with the payment instruction;
- Send a deposit of 280 euro for courses in Venice, 220 euro for courses in Trieste or 180 euro for the Afternoon courses.
- 2 euro must be added at the balance as government tax.
You can choose one of the following options to pay the deposit:
- By credit card in a secure form (Visa or Mastercard).
- International money order to "Istituto Venezia", Dorsoduro 3116/A, 30123, Venice, Italy.
- Bank: bank transfer to "Istituto Venezia s.r.l.", c/o Banca Intesa Sanpaolo, account number 2683, SWIFT/BIC code: BCITITMM, filiale 13905, Venezia, Italia (please specify the name of the student and that there are no charges for beneficiary), IBAN IT04 G030 6902 1091 0000 0002 683.
- As soon as the payment is done, we will confirm you the registration to the course and, when required, the accomodation;
- Settlement of the enrolment fee must be paid to the school on the first day of class;
For no EU citizens: to get a student Visa, you must enrol no later than 10 weeks before the beginning of the course. You have to pay the fee completely in advance.
We will send you an admission letter to be submitted to the pertaining Italian authorities of your country (Italian Embassy or Consulate).
If you don’t get a student Visa, you will get your advance payment back by sending a copy of the Embassy/Consulate letter with the reasons for non-admission. The original copy of the Admission Letter must also be sent back to the school. The school will keep 150 euro of the advance payment for registration fees.
Please be aware that a student visa means mandatory attendance.