The school is open with our usual offer of intensive Italian group courses.
The courses will be three hours a day, with a maximum of 12 students per class.
We will offer our usual program of cultural activities in the afternoon to discover the two cities.
Our accommodation options are the same, with the possibility of staying in a single room with local hosts and, in Venice, in the beautiful Santa Marta campus too.
Istituto Venezia is officially recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education. It is a member of:
- Asils, Association of Schools of Italian as a Second Language.
- Sì-Studiare Italiano
For many years, Istituto Venezia has been promoting and supporting the teaching of Italian language:
- it coordinates Venice International University courses of Italian for foreigners (V.I.U. is a consortium of 17 university from all over the worls: Università di Ca' Foscari and I.U.A.V Venice, LMU Muenchen, Tel Aviv University, Waseda Tokyo, Boston College, Université de Bordeaux, Université de Lausanne, Duke Durham, Tsinghua Beijing and Tongj Shangai).
- it runs internships and work placements for the Postgraduate Teaching programme of Italian for Foreigners of Ca' Foscari University, Laboratorio Itals.
- it hosts Italian classes for the international association Intercultura.
- it organizes Study Abroad programmes of several American universities (Colgate, Flathead valley, Towson, Purdue, Berkeley, Iowa state, Momoyama Gakuin University).
- the management of Generali, Fincantieri, Ikea, Lidl, Maersk, Jotun, British and American Embassy, Marriott and NH Hotels choose our courses.